- Meet with Business team to analyze and identify the requirements in Enterprise Application Services to implement and improve computer systems
- Analyze the requirements, procedures, problems and prepare business blue print/design to improve the system
- Create and define data types in Abinitio tool and perform the data transformation or business logic as per customer requirements in Abinitio and Work on Ab Initio Development Experience as an Ab Initio resources
- Develop custom as Ab Initio practitioner during the software design and development tasks
- Possess the ability to influence the technical decisions during all phases of the project and ability to work with Control-M using scheduling software
- Possess the ability to work with Agile/Iterative Development
- Demonstrate organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills. Have the ability to design and construct interfaces
The above offered contractual position is a Specialty Occupation for which a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science /Computer Information Systems/ Computer Engineering or related field is required, where to perform the above mentioned duties combined with practical knowledge of various tools and technologies mentioned above.
Send Resume to HR Dept., ITeans America, LLC., 811 Church Road, Suite #165, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
Our Value proposition is just that – Focus on the Business Value – thereby being successful along with the customer, in this competitive world.