- Analyze, code and design computer - based solutions.
- Design, test, and implement software systems and applications for control and automation processes. Develop relational databases.
- Create custom software applications. Determine hardware and software requirements for the system.
- Perform unit and integration testing activities
- Modify existing hardware and software to ensure compatibility with newer system being designed.
Bachelor’s degree along with five years of experience is acceptable in lieu of master’s degree plus 1 year of experience.Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
Work location: Cherry Hill, NJ and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Send Resume to HR Dept., ITeans America, LLC., 811 Church Road, Suite #165, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
All employees of ITeans America, LLC. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.