Many organizations use document composition tools to personalize their hard-copy customer communications, and then employ third-party servic e providers t o is sue r egular email (and incr easingly SMS) marketing campaigns. This poses significant challenges for managing and controlling all the information that customers receive from your organization. It’ s time t o bring it all together with Group 1’ s e-Mes saging Solution. Our e-Messaging Solution can help you manage your email and SMS marketing campaigns centrally from Group 1’s Customer Communication Management (CCM) suite. As you leverage your DOC1 and e2 Solutions, you gain an opportunity to maintain brand consistency across channels,.
BY USING MULTI-CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS, WE CAN:
- liminate duplicate effort
- Manage multi-channel communications from a single design environment
- Display email content predictably in any email client
- Increase personalization
- Attach PDFs and other files
- Format messages, embedding images, and mor e for proper display offline too
- Full reporting
- Ensure consistent branding across all channels,.
The e-Messaging solution provides comprehensive graphical reporting on the following:
- >Messages sent
- Messages with temporary delivery failure (e.g., out of office)
- Messages replied to
- Response handling status
- Rapid retrieval of any message from within your call center’s existing customer relationship management (CRM) solution,.
- De-duplication of message content (e.g., store a message once – associate it with multiple addresses,.