It's a distinct and unique way to create awareness to your potential customers in easy steps, just a simple test links based upon the demography intelligence. According to a recent research, mobile advertisements are five times effective compared to the internet advertisement. Offering discounts to clear inventory, product awareness in your city can be easily achieved through this method.
A mobile campaign is a campaign, usually, marketing, advertising, or public relations-related, through which organizations contact their audience through SMS.Mobile campaigns have developed from the periphery of advertising to being an integral part of an effective marketing strategy.
Elements of mobile campaigns can be distributed by advertisements in apps, text messages or emails and can include a combination of the following:
- Text to Vote:
- -> This method of mobile user engagement involves there being a list of choices provided by a content provider for a consumer to vote on. This can be from a television show, movie theater, baseball game or other.
- Text to Win:
- -> Provides mobile users the opportunity to text their information to a pre-set number as a ballot to be entered to win a prize.
- Click to Call:
- -> An sms, email or app alert is sent to a mobile user, generally with a telephone number to make a one touch connection point possible. Advertisers find this a great way to inform customers about their products or to enter into a conversation about the list of products they offer.
- Click to order brochures:
- -> Users have the option of receiving additional printed or promotional materials by providing their email address or postal code and additional information.
- Click to receive mobile coupons:
- -> Mobile users have the opportunity to receive coupons from a content provider based on user specified data or directly related to an advertisement. (The app FourSquare has become a popular GPS based coupon delivery system).
- Click to buy:
- -> Mobile users receive a link or direct access to purchasing a product or service which may include some form of mobile, credit card or paypayl type payment.
- Click to download content:
- -> Mobile users download content from content provider. This may include mobile applications, ringtones, wallpaper, etc. This is very popular for an exchange of offering personal data, “checking in” or completing a survey or viewing advertising.
- Click to enter branded mobile websites: Mobile users click a banner to get connected to a campaign-specific mobile website.
- Click to forward content:
- -> Mobile users are given the option to forward content or advertising to a contact, creating a viral campaign effect.